Friday, October 12, 2012

Virginia's Block of the Month

Virginia made this Block of the Month from Joann's to give as a Christmas gift. Her piecing is amazing and I love that she stay stitches around all the outside edges. Makes my job a whole lot easier.

E's and L's in the outer borders and the sashing. I alternated the direction of them in the sashing.  I used a Chantilly Lace block design in the blocks and did a meander in the border with the busy fabric.

I thought I had more pclose up pictures, but they's not on my camera. It's on it's way to Virginia via UPS, so I can't take more photos, but maybe she will bring it to Shipshewana next week for show and tell. I can't believe that the retreat is next week already.

1 comment:

Marilyn Popplewell said...

Great looking quilt. I hope we do get to see it in Shipshsewana next week. I can hardly wait to get to Shipshe. Yippee!!! Blessings.