Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Indiana Heritage Quilt Show

The Indiana Heritage Quilt Show in Bloomington, Indiana is this Thursday - Saturday. It is a nice show with lots of great vendors and lots of quilts. I am please to say that I will have 2 quilts hanging in the show this year.

The first one is "Checkerboard Flowers" and this was a block of the month and was quilted by my friend Debra Kerns, Red Door Quilts. Her quilting is just spectacular!


The second is "Still Got The Blues," a Round Robin with my online group that I quilted myself shortly after I got my machine. I have sub-titled this one, "Everything I know So Far."

If you are lucky enough to attend the show and happen to see my quilts, let me know. I will be attending on Saturday.

4 comments:

gracie said...

Oh Ruthie....

I am so proud of you!!! Your quilts are beautiful and ought to be winners, if they ask me :)

xoxoxoox

jenniebeth said...

bee-autiful!! I remember the rr one. It was gorgeous in 3-D. I love, love, love the floral one, too!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations, Ruthie! I wish I could be there. I hope you'll be able to take pictures to share.

Passionate Quilter said...

Wow--your Checkerboard Flowers quilt is awesome! Great job! Let us know how it does--well, it doesn't matter--because it's beautiful no matter what! And thanks for the link to Sally Terry's site--is her CD worth getting? I have an HQ16--a bit smaller than a long arm--but still capable of doing pretty much the same thing. I need to find new things to do without thinking! LOL