Saturday was the quilting day of the weekend and I finished Carole's Kaffe Diamonds using the Damask Rose pantograph by Keryn Emmerson, Permacore L. Strawberry and Warm & Natural batting. It turned out really nice, but I just realized that don't have a shot of the entire quilt.
The next one was a guild mystery quilt and I used Spiral Square pantograph This was one of my prizes from Judy's blog contest. I'm so glad I entered and won, because I love how this turned out. I used Permacore White and Warm & Natural batting. The backing is white flannel, which should make it a snuggly little baby quilt.
Then I quilted the happy squares quilt with Terry Twists in the blocks and a simple meander in the border. Permacore White and a Warm & Natural batting scrap. So I'm not only using up my fabric stash, but my batting stash as well.
And last but certainly not least, I loaded and started quilting my March challenge quilt. I used another new pantograph, Jacobean, Permacore black thread and Hobbs 80/20 batting. I am so glad that I went with a panto for this one. I thought about doing some custom and actually started to do some freehand feathers it the first border, but ripped them out and went with the panto. I finished this one on Sunday.