Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Work Surprise

You may remember last week when I posted about what a great company I work for. Well, this week's Free Lunch Friday was Arni's Pizza. If you have never had Arni's Pizza, you are missing a real treat. It has a thin crust and is just delicious. Perople that move away from her always want to go to Arni's when they come back for a visit. The conference room table was full, from one end to the other with large pizzas--any kind you could possibly want. I just had 2 pieces - one BBQ and one BBQ Chicken. The real treat came after lunch...........

Leo delivered one of these little lunch box/6-pack coolers with our new logo to each and every one of us. Inside were 4 cans of soda (mine was Diet Coke, my favorite) and the package you see in the center.


What's in that package, you ask?


Well, these 2 bacon wrapped, black angus filets!!

So, when I got home Dan fired up the grill, picked some green beans from the garden, made a salad.


It sure was yummy!! Thank you Leo for a wonderful dinner.


I got a quilt loaded and got a good start on it, using the Tea Rose panto, while dinner was cooking.

2 comments:

Karen (Misiz C) said...

I love the Tea Rose panto. I saw a photo of it stitched on a quilt a while back....might have been on your blog. Love the way it turned out on a customer quilt recently. Pale pink and lime green florals with a pink varigated thread.

Granny said...

I want to work there! :)