Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sit 'n Stitch

Last night my guild had a sit 'n stitch night. I had never been to one, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Now let me tell you, it was great! It was so enjoyable to sit and chat with people that I really don't know, while I was stitching on bindings.

I finished the binding on this cute little garden quilt while I was there.



I filled out my form and paid my deposit for quilt camp in September. I'm really looking forward to attending. It's at Camp Tecumseh, which isn't very far at all. A beautiful setting with nice rooms and good food(but I do hope I get a bottom bunk).

2 comments:

Purple and Paisley said...

i just love your garden quilt! it's gorgeous in its simplicity!

Linda C. said...

Love the pumpkins! Of course, that's the border choice I selected!

As to bunks at Retreat, we always have had sufficient volunteers for upper bunks, so that we have never had to force anyone against their will.