Sunday, July 13, 2008

The "Jeff's Here!" Party

Julie and Jim hosted a party at their house on Friday for family and Jeff's friends. It was so nice to see old friends who live less than a mile from us, but we never see then unless Jeff is home. The hightlight of the evening was getting to meet his girlfriend, Dané. I hope we will be spending much more time with this lovely young lady.

Here's the good looking couple (hope it's OK that I grabbed this photo, because I didn't even take my camera out of the house.)

We left at a reasonable 10PM for the one hour drive home. I understand that some stayed well after that, which may have made for a long drive to North Carolina on Saturday. Love you Jeff!

Here's Andrew posing for a shot......


... before he took the camera and tried it out for himself.

No comments: