Thursday, July 10, 2008

Awards and Challenges


Look what I received........an award for finishing another UFO in Peg's "Finish Five By The End of July" challenge.

Speaking of challenges, I started stitching my first long sock for the Lost Socks Swap. They take a bit longer than the short ones. Now I see why Mar did her long ones first.

Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 Award


I was given a blog award from Lynn at Fiber Fantasies. Thanks Lynn! It's always nice to know that someone new is reading.

The rules for award acceptance are as follows:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Provide links of the nominated blogs on your own blog.
5. Leave a message at each blog you have nominated.

I don't know if I can pick just 7 to nominate. I read with interest every blog listed in my bloglines link on the sidebar. So, if I'm not quilting or at work, I'm reading all those blogs.

No comments: