I finally added borders to my Hidden Wells quilt this week. I loaded and quilted it Friday evening, using the Rose Vine panto again. I used a poly batting on a small roll from Joanns that was cheap. It feels pretty stiff, but I hope it will soften up when washed. The first side of the binding is sewn down by machine and one side of the hand sewing is done. This UFO from 2001 is on one of my UFO Elimination lists for this month, so I'm going to finish it up in the next few days. The instructions for this one are here. I made my first one of these when I had just started quilting and didn't know to be afraid of bias edges.