Monday, March 17, 2008

Quilt Smart Apple Core

At the Sewing Seminar in Noblesville, IN I purchased a Quilt Smart Apple Core pattern with fusible interfacing patterns. One of my guilds is having a speaker this week from Quilt Smart, so I thought this would be a great time to work on this project. We have a fabric swap every other month and the last one was Shabby Chic. There have been a few swaps in the past year or so that had lots of florals, so that is what I'm using for this one.

Here is the background, which I had a hard time just leaving it alone and not rearranging. The fabrics won't actually be touching each other in the finished project, so any amount of rearranging would be useless.



Here are a couple of the finished apple cores. I only have 47 more to do............

1 comment:

Silk Plants and Trees said...

How big are your squares in the background?