Monday, March 31, 2008

Retreat Summary

We had a wonderful time at Shipshewana last week.
Those three days seemed to speed by so fast. Here's a peek at what I accomplished.

Scrappy Stash Squares: This was cut out from my stash and ready to sew


Cocacola UFO for coworker: I added the borders to complete this top.


Coasters: From Benartex Mrs B's Sample 5" squares


Funky Monkey quilt for Andrew's First Birthday: I purchased the kit on Friday, made some changes as you can see.



March Challenge - Catch a Spinning Star: I added to borders to complete this top


Bricks and Stepping Stones: This was cut out and the 4-patches were sewn together before I left. I have more blocks finished, but they don't fit on my design wall.


Here's my daughter Julie and my friend Adrienne checking out Lolly's Bargain Basement

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow! You got a lot done. I used to go to the Farmstead Inn with the State Guild each year. Shipshewana is always a great time!