Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pineapple Blossoms

Thanks again to Sossity's kit idea, I finished putting together another quilt kit. I saw on Susie's blog last week a Pineapple Blossom Quilt done in greens.
I couldn't remember where I saw it, but found it now. I knew that my green scrap tote was overflowing, so I started cutting greens into 2" pieces in 3 lengths. Then I got out my white/tan scrap tote.

I had all the 3.5" squares cut before I thought to take a picture. Here's the pile of white/cream scraps waiting to be pressed and cut.

Here is the after photo of that tote. Notice all the nice squares all cut up for the next project and the strips eady for string quilts.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Can't wait to see your quilt!

janetsue2 said...

You are so good. I don't even have my scraps assorted by color and now you have a kit made. I am soooo impressed.

Janet

Mary Johnson said...

I saw that green Pineapple Blossom quilt too but can't remember where. I have one I made in Autumn colors.

Good job on the stashbusting.