Sunday, January 25, 2009

2nd UFO Finish for 2009!

I loaded up this wall hanging yesterday, quilted it, and sewed the binding on before the girls came over. This is from the Button Up Series. You make a background quilt with just muslin in the center and squares on the outside. add 3 buttons at the top and change out the front wall hanging each month. I taught a class for these a couple years ago at Cheryl's Quilt Shop and I have all the patterns, but didn't finish assembling them. The February one has been done for a long time, but for some reason, I didn't get the January quilted. Nothing fancy here, but at least it's finished!





4 comments:

Mimi said...

January's snowman is adorable. Can't wait to see the rest.

Jeanne said...

He's a cutie! I like your tumbler rows so far, too.

AverettLadyNana said...

I love the snowman!! Can't wait to see the rest in the group of blocks.

Passionate Quilter said...

that's funny--I've had the pattern for about 3 years and finally decided this is the year to do it!! I have Jan. done (oops==forgot the buttons) and just finished quilting Feb. I hope to have March done within a week so I might enjoy it the whole month! LOL