Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kansas Troubles BOM is a Top!

On Saturday I happened to check in at the Rossville Quilts website and read that the show 'n tell for the 2008 Block of the Month will be held this coming Wednesday. I probably knew that at some point in time, but forgot it. I talked with Janet about it and she still has blocks to finish, so she will not be bringing hers for show 'n tell. But if you know me, you know that I can't pass up a challenge.

I decided on a layout, visited Quilters Harvest for a little border fabric, finished assembling my top last night and will quilt it tonight. It most likely will not have the binding finished, unless we get the huge snowstorm that the weatherman is promising and the National Group is closed tomorrow. But if that's the case, the show 'n tell will probably be cancelled. Anyway, it's a top:

2 comments:

Cornfield Quilter said...

What a wonderful quilt and the colors are fabulous!

janetsue2 said...

Ruthie,
This quilt is beautiful! I am so jealous.