Monday, October 13, 2008

More Day Camp Finished

Here are all my Christmas cottages ready to be shipped out. I finished the last six at day camp. Wouldn't it be fun to do Easter cottages, too?



I also finished the last 4 of the stockings for soldiers, so I have 19 of these to send to Fran.



My daughter Julie and Andrew (along with Andrew's little brother or sister who will be here in January) came to visit me at day camp and he really liked the socks quilt. The lighting in the church was not camera friendly at all.


2 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

You do such nice work Ruthie. The Christmas stockings and cottages are lovely. How great is that. You are so on the ball.

Cornfield Quilter said...

I just love your sock quilt and realized I had seen that pattern before. Lo and behold I found the book I bought years ago that had the pattern in it and even had it marked to make. Your quilt has inspired me to finally make my own. Thanks!