Monday, October 20, 2008

Stashbusting Report - 10/20/08

Fabric Added This Week - 5.5 yards (4.5 for Wedding 4PSP & 1 yd for guild fabric swap)
Fabric Added Year to Date - 101.125 yards

Fabric Used This Week - 15.5 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 361.125 yards


This months fabric swap is Fall Flannels and I had none of those, so had to buy for this one. I used 2.75 yards of the 4PSP fabric for the blocks and the rest will be used for the borders.

I really didn't want to pass 100 yards purchased, but didn't have any hawaiian looking fabric in my stash.


Linda C. said...

Had to check in to see what you have been doing, Ruthie. I would have been with you . . . caught with the rotary cutter in my hand. I think it ruins too much fabric for the way I like to piece quilts, and by the time they apply the finishes to it, it's usually all off grain anyway. I just don't think it's a good way to work!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Ruthie, you are a good example.

Betty J in OKC said...

Do you *NEED* some Hawaiian-like fabric???? I can send you some. :)

Mel said...

Ruthie, Thanks a great idea to keep track of fabric! Then I could show my husband that I DO use the fabric I have, even if I need others!