Monday, October 20, 2008

Stashbusting Report - 10/20/08



Fabric Added This Week - 5.5 yards (4.5 for Wedding 4PSP & 1 yd for guild fabric swap)
Fabric Added Year to Date - 101.125 yards


Fabric Used This Week - 15.5 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 361.125 yards

YEAR TO DATE NET TOTAL: 260


This months fabric swap is Fall Flannels and I had none of those, so had to buy for this one. I used 2.75 yards of the 4PSP fabric for the blocks and the rest will be used for the borders.

I really didn't want to pass 100 yards purchased, but didn't have any hawaiian looking fabric in my stash.

4 comments:

Linda C. said...

Had to check in to see what you have been doing, Ruthie. I would have been with you . . . caught with the rotary cutter in my hand. I think it ruins too much fabric for the way I like to piece quilts, and by the time they apply the finishes to it, it's usually all off grain anyway. I just don't think it's a good way to work!

Nanette Merrill said...

Ruthie, you are a good example.

Betty J in OKC said...

Do you *NEED* some Hawaiian-like fabric???? I can send you some. :)

Mel said...

Ruthie, Thanks a great idea to keep track of fabric! Then I could show my husband that I DO use the fabric I have, even if I need others!