Thursday, October 23, 2008

Roasted Peppers


Dan loves his Jalapenos! Need I say any more? He's planted 4-8 plants every year in the garden for several years now and has been pickling them for as long. He learned the hard way that he must wear gloves when slicing them, well actually, we both learned the hard way!!

A few days ago while catching up on blogs, I read about Gina's peppers and showed Dan the recipe. While I was at guild on Tuesday evening, he made some and they are in the fridge waiting to be tasted. He used green and red bell peppers and jalapenos and he posted the recipe on Wazoogle so that his friends might enjoy the recipe also. Thanks Gina!

3 comments:

julieQ said...

Yum! Those will be so great in salsa later in the winter time...

Mel said...

My husband would love that little bottle of peppers!

Gina said...

oh boy... I cant wait to hear the outcome Dan! Green bells and Jalepenos mixed with weeter red bells in a sweet pickling???
Hmmmmm
Inquiring minds wait:)