Monday, December 29, 2008

Stashbusting Queen!

I have proclaimed myself the Stashbusting Queen! Well actually someone else has sort-of given me that title, but anyway, I would like to thank JudyL for her encouragement and ongoing support, Vicky for initiating the challenge on one of my online groups, and everyone who came to my blog this year to see how much stash I busted. The prize I received is a $250 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop.....can you believe that! I spent a long time online last night trying to figure out what I wanted to buy and after a year of being very frugal, it was hard for me to decide what to buy, so I put some things in my shopping cart and even called my daughter to see if there was something she would like.

Of course, one of the first things I thought of was the fact that whatever I get, I will have to add to my list for 2009. Yikes.....that means starting off with a negative number!

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

You are the stashbusting queen for sure! Congratulations!

Paula said...

Congrats!! But, isn't that prize like buying chocolate for someone who just lost 30 lbs????? LOL

Purple and Paisley said...

wow - what a wonderful prize! congratulations!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Congrats! What a wonderful prize! Please post pictures when your package comes. Good luck next year!

Martha said...

I don't know what impresses me more the amount of stash you used or the number of UFO's you completed this year!!!!!

Granny said...

You did so good . . you deserve a great prize, and that's a great prize! Next year, I'm going to be right on your heels though!