Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Daughter, The Quilter!

I feel so lucky that my daughter, Julie, shares my love of quilting. She spent the night and did the quilting on two quilts she will be giving as Christmas gifts to her neice and nephew. They are really cute quilts, too. I am going to try to make one of the I-spy ones for Andrew. Don't know if I will get it done by Christmas though. There are 2 of each block on the I-spy quilt so the kids can try to find the matching squares.....what a great idea! She used stars and loops panto, Hobbs 80/20 batting and Lava Deep Sea thread.





This backing fabric is just yummy!!


This bright quilt is from a fat quarter tower from Nancy J's at quilt camp and the pattern is from the Take Two and Add A Few book. She used popcorn panto, Hobbs 80/20 batting and Lava colorburst thread for this one



1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

oh, is there any greater fun than quilting with your daughter.?! Excellent results, too.