Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stashbusting Report - 6/24/08

Boy am I ever late with this one and I didn't report last week either.

Fabric Added This Week - 3.375 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 30.125 yards

Fabric Used This Week - 9.3 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 189.625 yards

Net year to date: 159.5 yards used!

I am challenging myself to use over 10 yards of fabric this week to push my "Fabric Used Year To Date" over 200!

The Fat Quarters that I bought were supposed to be for a game at the retreat that never got started, so I'm glad that I bought something that I like. The other fabric purchase was "City Limits" by Blank. I saw this quilt hanging at Jackman's Fabrics and fell in love with it. I only purchased the special fabrics for it because I'm sure that I have solid red and black at home.



This photo looks pretty washed-out, but trust me it was gorgeous!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Ruthie,
Ohhh Too bad you never got to the game....More fabric for you ! Thats how I would feel.(just kidding) /not really.