Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back From the Fair & A Finish

I picked up my quilts yesterday and my little blue ribbons. Some of my friends, Viki, Helen and dianna, had pretty sweepstakes ribbons on theirs. I always look forward to the judges comments and I know from previous experience that our judges like bias binding and I don't always make bias binding, so I was expecting that one.
At least they still had ribbons to give out. The sweepstakes ribbons are pinned on the quilts, but the other ones are handed out when you pick up your entry. 2 years ago they ran out of blue ribbons..........now tell me, how can that happen?


I embroidered a label for the Watermelon Hearts yesterday and finished the binding. I really love this quilt!


2 comments:

carol said...

I bet you are having fun with that Circle Lord. Looks like you can make some great designs with it.

Carol

Granny said...

Congratulations on the ribbons. You deserve them and it's so cool to see you getting them.