Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Finish 5 By The End of July

I have completed a total of 3 of my 5.

My first finish, I forgot to say it was part of the challenge, but here's that one.

Number 2 is this bow tie table topper/wall hanging. I can't decide which it will be, but the important thing is it's finished. It is 30x30 and I couldn't decide on a border and didn't want to put one on just for the sake of adding a border, so it has none.




Number 3 is this baby quilt for Project Linus. The blocks are leftover from an online colorful block swap from several years ago. I assembled the quilt and had these blocks leftover. They sat for quite a while but were listed as one of my UFO's for this year.



4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Good for you, Ruthie! You're over the hump now with only two to go and lots of the month left to finish.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Ruthie they are so lovley, congratulations on your finishes....

Lori said...

Good Job, Ruthie! They are gorgeous, as usual. Congrats!!!

LynnS said...

I love your stamina and ability to accomplish so much!

I found your blog through the Gammill Owners List and have been enjoying your quilted projects a great deal. I just nominated you for the Brillante Weblog Premio Award. Check it out at my fiberfantasies blog to learn more.