That's what I'm going to call this Bonnie Hunter Mystery quilt.
I finally assembled the center of the top today, after putting it aside for quite a while. I didn't follow the color directions for using scrappy colors for all the nine patches and half nine patches. Instead, I used burgandy and brown scraps. Once I started putting the blocks together, I didn't care much for it and that's why it got buried for a while. It's growing on me now and Dan really likes it, or at least he says that he does.
I think I will do a narrow lime green border, some leftover half nine patches along with some burgandy for the second border and finish it off with the orange.
That's about all the stitching I got done this weekend as Dottie came over on Saturday to get help with a wallet and Janet was here today quilting this signature quilt made by Carole A, which will be given to Judy D on Wednesday.