Here's just a peek at something I finished yesterday. It's on its way to the recipient and as soon as it has been received, I can show you more. But for now this is all I can reveal.
Last night I finished my blocks for the Rossville Quilts block of the month. We actually had to do 2 blocks this month. This first one is the one they gave us directions for.
And the second block was our choice. We had to make a block using some of the fabric line (Kansas Troubles). The blocks will be displayed for a competition. We could use a pattern or create one of our own. I chose to use a variation of an oak leaf from the leaf pile pantograph and machine appliqued them to a nine-patch background with a little acorn in the middle.